Thursday, January 21, 2010

What is your favorite Nail Polish color?

I used to wear all different colors when I was younger, but now I tend to stick to pretty basic ones. I used to wear red a lot, but this summer I started wearing this amazing coral color. I think I'll retire it for the winter since I'll be really pale by then. Right now I've been wearing a lot a pinks though.What is your favorite Nail Polish color?
light brown with white details like flowers or starsWhat is your favorite Nail Polish color?
orange you from new york by OPI.. Goes with tan skin perfectly!
Peaches N Dreams is sooo cute!!
um.......according to ur avatar, ur a boy. why do you care? but i'm not against guys wearing polish, just wondering.





i'd say clear and light shiny pink. and silver sand
luv black..


buy white's ok 2.
pink ^-^


or those that are multi-coloured
French Manicure!
black
I prefer french tips.
Hot pink
i like coral and sparkly pinks and purples from sally hansen diamond strength
French tips with jell are the only way to go ,,,,sorry not into polish
Clear or Moonshine
Purple all the way - not too dark though. And a few sparkles if you have them

No comments:

Post a Comment