Tuesday, January 19, 2010

How can i polish my nail's perfectly?

I'm really pretty bad at polishing my own nails, but i love the look of a good nail job. any tips?????? Oh and what color looks good? XD thx!!! (p.s if u answer's good, just post a link 2 ur question and i'll try to answer it!)How can i polish my nail's perfectly?
Alright, so first things first, make sure your nail has NO nail polish whatsoever on it, then dab a cotton ball in Nail polish remover, and run it across your fingernail. This Helps dry your nail out, and the varnish will stick to it better.


then, Brush one stroke down the center of your nail, then one on either side.(clear varnish)


One the clear is dry, move on to your color (I Really like Yellows, and greens this season), using the same process for painting th nail as with the clear coat.


apply 2 coats of color.





Then, apply one final clear coat.


And, to do touch ups around the corners/if you painted outsid3 the lines, dip a q-tip in nail polish remover, and carefully go aloong the outside.





=D


hope i helped!How can i polish my nail's perfectly?
How i paint my nails is all with practice practiace and more. But for now just always have nail polish remover handy :)








Hope My answer helped!





Good Luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment