Saturday, January 23, 2010

What is the BEST finger nail polish brand?

I need to know....badly. I LOVE to paint my nails and a lot of my brands I use SUCK!!!!!!I need to know which nail polish works the BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!What is the BEST finger nail polish brand?
OPI-- they have a milllion different shades and it goes on nicelyWhat is the BEST finger nail polish brand?
I use Sally Hansen diamond shell is awesome. I painted my toe nails that color and forgot to take it off. It stayed on for 2 monthes and looked good as new!!
Never heard of OPI, I may or may not try it, however I do agree with other responders Sally Hansen by far I've used the brand since high school and now 30 yrs.
i like OPI it lasts awhile but u can only get it at salons
opi stays on forever
OPI is the best, by far. (which is why you see all the nail salons using OPI)
Definitely not Sally Hensen. OPI is the best.
I'd go with sally hansen. it doesnt chip and it lasts. plus, it offers a variety of colors, all of which are really cute
OPI and Essie.
OPI is the best I've used.
Sally Hansen
OPI OPI %26amp; OPI
OPI IS THE BEST!!! they have the best colors, they dont fade quickly, and usualy never chip. I do feel that the best top coat however is super shiney by creative...the combo of opi paint and top coat by creative you have a killer longlasting combo!
Loreal Paris just came out with some new stuff and heard its really good.
OPI ! It is a little more expensive, BUT the colors are awesome, a little goes a long way, and it LASTS a lot longer than what you'll find at the drugstore. Get it at ULTA.
OPI is great.They have the best colors plus it stays on without chipping.
i like boots 17...it's not expensive and it lasts long enough without chipping
  • asian makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment